Cyber Monday: New Ars mugs, shirts, and hoodies—and theyre all on sale!
Loyal readers, you have asked for more merch… with Ars logos… and, err, Moonsharks!
Just in time for Cyber Monday, our creative director, Aurich Lawson, has delivered the latest in the Ars line of "fashion-forward" accessories that are taking Silicon Valley by storm. Want to sport your stuff in a full-zip Ars hoodie? Down your coffee in an Ars-branded mug? Wear an Arsified shark on your chest? Now you can—and at a discount.
While the new designs are here to stay, today only: all Ars merchandise is two dollars off its regular price. Pick up a handsome mug for just $11 (small) or $14 (large) or outfit the whole family in Ars T-shirts for $18 each. It's a holiday miracle!
So what's new? (Picture gallery follows.)
- A 20th-anniversary Ars mug (front) featuring a Roman soldier and all the classic Ars "forum ranks" (back)
- A mug with our unofficial mascot, the Moonshark (front), and the Ars logo (back)
- An "Ars crest" pullover hoodie
- An Ars zippered hoodie with logo (front) and Ars warrior crest (back)
- A black short-sleeve T-shirt featuring the Moonshark (front) and Ars logo (back)
- A black short-sleeve T-shirt featuring just the Ars logo, front and center
Older designs, including our original mug and the zazzy-looking "hyperspace" T-shirt, are also on sale and available for purchase. Buy any of them in our convenient online shop, which features worldwide shipping.
On this day of rank digital consumerism, we'd like to offer a serious word of thanks for the astonishing loyalty of our readers, who have supported Ars for a full 20 years now. We couldn't do what we do without you. Thanks for supporting us—and high-quality journalism. Here's to another 20 years!